Facts and Events
Wife was Sarah (1847 - 1900). Jackson Co Deaths lists Sarah A., d. 12 May 1900 - 53y 2m 15d, b. Carroll Co, Ohio, married.
Civil War Service
- Application 536254; Certificate 429705
- Widow's Pension Application: none listed
- Minor's Pension: Application 726319, Certificate 506598
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Hixon, Mary J, and Frances Welch Hixon. Cemetery inscriptions of Jackson County, Ohio. (Baltimore [Maryland]: Gateway Press, c1982), I:359.
- ↑ Bowman, Tom. Jackson County, Ohio military veteran burials from the Revolutionary War to 1984. (Wellston, Ohio: T.W. Bowman, c1987).
Help fund new features!