d.AFT 3 MAR 1890
Facts and Events
||AFT 3 MAR 1890
Civil War Service
- Private, Company A, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery.
- Mustered in 11 June 1863
- Mustered out with company 25 July 1865
- NOTE: He appears as Henry Bushawn in the Official Roster
- Application 758569; Certificate 524792
- Widow's Pension Application: none listed
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
Help fund new features!