Henry C. Boyer
Facts and Events
||Henry C. Boyer
||24 DEC 1863
||Covington, Kenton, Kentucky, United States
||Mount Tabor Cemetery, Huntington, Ross, Ohio, United States
||Linden Grove Cemetery, Covington, Kenton, Kentucky, United States
Civil War Service
- Widow's Pension: Application 50214, Certificate 25047
- Minor's Pension: Application 192041, Certificate 150563
The Official Roster and the Sons of Union Veterans Grave Registration database differ on where Henry Boyer is buried. It is possible that he was originally buried at Linden Grove in Covington and later re-interred at Mount Tabor Cemetery. This has not yet been confirmed.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War : Grave Registration.