Facts and Events
- Anderson, Robert Charles. The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1633, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1995.
- Barclay, Florence. Notes on the Dunham Family of Plymouth, Mass., The American Genealogist 30:143-155.
- Dunham, Isaac Watson. Dunham Genealogy: Deacon John Dunham of Plymouth, Massachusetts, 1589-1669, and his descendants, Hartford, CT: Connecticut Historical Society, 1907
- Stratton, Eugene Aubrey. Plymouth Colony, Its History & People, Salt Lake City: Ancestry Publishing, 1986
- ↑ The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1633, p. 602, Secondary quality.
- ↑ Barclay, Mrs. John E. Notes on the Dunham Family of Plymouth, Mass. The American Genealogist. (July 1954), p. 145, Secondary quality.
- Dunham Genealogy, p. 13, # V, Secondary quality.
- ↑ "Plymouth, Mass., Vital Records", in Massachusetts Society of Mayflower Descendants. Mayflower Descendant, 16:64.
The Widow hannah Rickard Deceased on the first of Aprill 1709 Aged.
- ↑ Probate records, 1686-1903; with index and docket, 1685-1967. (Originals with town clerk, filmed by Genealogical Society of Utah, 1968), FHL film 0550748, vol. 2, p. 103.
27 Apr 1709 "whereas the said Giles Rickard by his Last Will & Testament did bequeath unto his four daughters therein named the Residue of his goods & Chattels which should remaine after his wives decease & his said wife whome he made his Executrix being lately deceased also" ... grants administration to "Joseph Faunce of Plimouth & Judah his wife daughter of Giles Rickard late of Plimouth Deceased".
- ↑ Plymouth, Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States. Plymouth church records, 1620-1859. (Boston: The Society, 1920-1923), 1:209.
[Church Records 1709 / Members Dyed]
Widow hannah Rickard Aprill 1st in ye 74th year of her Age.
[Age 73, so born 1635-6.]