Gruffydd ap Llywelyn
- Gruffydd ap Llywelyn
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Gruffydd ap Llywelyn (c. 1007 – 1063 or 1064) was the ruler of all Wales from 1055 until his death. He was the great-great-grandson of Hywel Dda and King Cadell ap Rhodri of Deheubarth.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Gruffydd ap Llywelyn, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. (Online: Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.).
- Gruffydd ap Llywelyn, King of Wales, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.
- ↑ GRUFFYDD ap Llywelyn, son of LLYWELYN ap Seisyll King of Gwynedd & his wife Angharad of Gwynedd (-killed Snowdonia 5 Aug 1063), in Cawley, Charles. Medieval Lands: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families.
- Sheet 41, in Bartrum, Peter C. (Peter Clement). Welsh genealogies, AD 300-1400. (Wales: University of Wales Press, c1980).
- Gruffudd ap Llywelyn, in Welsh Biography Online.