Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
George Vicesimus Wigram (28 March 1805 – 1 February 1879) was an English biblical scholar and theologian.
- ↑ George Vicessimus (sic) Wigram, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 George Vicesimus Wigram, 28 Mar 1805, in FamilySearch. England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975. (Online: Intellectual Reserve, Inc.).
- ↑ The Pall Mall Gazette, 4 Feb 1879, p. 3.
- Carlyle, Edward Irving. Wigram, Joseph Cotton (1798–1867), in Stephen, Leslie, ed, and Sidney, ed Lee. Dictionary of National Biography. (London: Smith, Elder, 1885-1900).