b.26 Mar 1830
d.5 Jan 1908
Facts and Events
Photo of George Lair's tombstone on FindAGrave.com
Civil War Service
- Application 689846; Certificate 548349
- Widow's Pension: Application: none listed
Source: 2 (Note: Indexed as George Lavi on Footnote.com)
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Find A Grave.