m. bef. 1727
- George HudsonAbt 1727 - 1792
Facts and Events
There are 3 vital records available on MyHeritage for George Hudson, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for George Hudson
George Hudson was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
Early Land Acquisition in Augusta County, VA
Acquisition of Land from Chalkley's:
- Page 104.--21st September, 1779. John Buchanan, Jr., of Washington County, to George Hudson, in Beverley Manor, conveyed to John, Jr., by his father, John and Mary, 19th November, 1773. Teste: Patrick Buchanan, Philip ( ) Saylor, Andrew Scot.
Estate Record of George Hudson
- Page 13.--Administrator's bond for estate of George Hudson, 6th April, 1793.
- Vol. 2 - 27th April, 1801--Elijah McClenachan, guardian of George, orphan of George Hudson.
- Vol. 2 - 22d June, 1801--William Wilson, guardian of Nancy, orphan (of) Geo Hudson.
Records of George Hudson in Augusta County, VA
From Chalkley’s Augusta County Records:
- Page 213.-(undated, abt. 1780) -Teste: George Hudson, David Greiner.
- Vol. 2 - Marriage Bond in Augusta County - 1785--May 4, Zachariah Fort Estill and Rebecca Estill, widow of John Estill, deceased; surety, Geo. Hudson.
- Vol. 2 - Marriage Bond in Augusta County - 1786--May 16, Gabriel Pendell and Margaret Williams, daughter of Moses Williams; surety, Zachariah Estill; witnesses, George Hudson, David Williams.
- Vol. 2 - Marriage Bond in Augusta County - 1789--August 18, Isaac Hudson and Sarah Love; surety, John Emmitt. Isaac is son of George Hudson (consent); witnesses, William Gllkeson, David Williams.
- Vol. 2 - Marriage Bond in Augusta County - 1800--July 8, Thomas Parris and Charles Hudson, surety. Thomas Parris, son of John Parris, and Mary Hudson, daughter of George Hudson, deceased, and of age.