m. bef. 1727
- George HudsonAbt 1727 - 1792
Facts and Events
George Hudson was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
Early Land Acquisition in Augusta County, VA
Acquisition of Land from Chalkley's:
- Page 104.--21st September, 1779. John Buchanan, Jr., of Washington County, to George Hudson, in Beverley Manor, conveyed to John, Jr., by his father, John and Mary, 19th November, 1773. Teste: Patrick Buchanan, Philip ( ) Saylor, Andrew Scot.
Estate Record of George Hudson
- Page 13.--Administrator's bond for estate of George Hudson, 6th April, 1793.
- Vol. 2 - 27th April, 1801--Elijah McClenachan, guardian of George, orphan of George Hudson.
- Vol. 2 - 22d June, 1801--William Wilson, guardian of Nancy, orphan (of) Geo Hudson.
Records of George Hudson in Augusta County, VA
From Chalkley’s Augusta County Records:
- Page 213.-(undated, abt. 1780) -Teste: George Hudson, David Greiner.
- Vol. 2 - Marriage Bond in Augusta County - 1785--May 4, Zachariah Fort Estill and Rebecca Estill, widow of John Estill, deceased; surety, Geo. Hudson.
- Vol. 2 - Marriage Bond in Augusta County - 1786--May 16, Gabriel Pendell and Margaret Williams, daughter of Moses Williams; surety, Zachariah Estill; witnesses, George Hudson, David Williams.
- Vol. 2 - Marriage Bond in Augusta County - 1789--August 18, Isaac Hudson and Sarah Love; surety, John Emmitt. Isaac is son of George Hudson (consent); witnesses, William Gllkeson, David Williams.
- Vol. 2 - Marriage Bond in Augusta County - 1800--July 8, Thomas Parris and Charles Hudson, surety. Thomas Parris, son of John Parris, and Mary Hudson, daughter of George Hudson, deceased, and of age.
Help fund new features!