Facts and Events
Photo of Francis' tombstone on FindAGrave.com
Civil War Service
- Application 523216; Certificate 328835
- Widow's Pension Application: none listed
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War : Grave Registration.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Ohio, United States. Death Certificate. (Ohio, United States), cert. 41848 (1912).
- Columbiana County Chapter OGS newsletter, July 1984.
- ↑ Sons of Union Veterans database listed only the year of death and not the full date.