Facts and Events
||3 May 1839
||Manhattan, New York, New York, United States
||2 Dec 1839
||Manhattan, New York, New York, United StatesEighth Presbyterian Church
||16 Oct 1850
||Jersey City, Hudson, New Jersey, United StatesVan Vorst, Age 11
||18 Sep 1856 - Mar 1858
||Jersey City, Hudson, New Jersey, United StatesMember: Third Reformed Dutch Church
||9 Jul 1870
||Manhattan, New York, New York, United StatesAge 27
||6 Mar 1875
||Will of her father, Thomas Taber
||04 Apr 1884
||Cuyahoga, Ohio, United Statesto William M Barr
||Brooklyn, Kings, New York, United States
||10 Mar 1906
||Staten Island, Richmond, New York, United StatesAge 66: Cause of Death: Lobar Pneumonia
||10 Mar 1906
||New Brighton, Richmond, New York, United States
||12 Mar 1906
||Staten Island, Richmond, New York, United StatesMoravian Cemetery
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Thomas Taber family, in Hudson, New Jersey, United States. 1850 U.S. Census Population Schedule, 16 Oct 1850.
- ↑ Emma Barr, in The Cleveland Necrology File, 12 Mar 1906.
Name: Taber, Mrs. Emma
Date: March 12, 1906
Source: Source unknown; Cleveland Necrology File, Reel #079.
Notes: Taber-Mrs. Emma, wife of William Barr, and mother of H. R. T. Radcliffe, formerly of Cleveland, at St. George, Staten Island, aged 66.
- ↑ The New York Times. (New York, New York).
BARR.-- At West New Brighton, N.Y., March 10, 1906, Emma Taber Barr, wife of William M. Barr.
Funeral services at 101 Castleton Av. at 2 P.M. Monday, March 12. Interment private.
- ↑ Emma Radliffe family, in New York, New York, United States. 1870 U.S. Census Population Schedule, 9 Jul 1870.
U.S. Federal Census1870
- ↑ Codicil, in Will and Codicil of Thomas Taber, pg 1, 6 Mar 1875.
To my Daughter "Emma Radcliffe" the 5 Vol's of Gospels & Psalms in large print,
"Dodridges Rise & Progress" 1 Vol
- Emma Radcliffe, in Cuyahoga, Ohio, United States. 1880 U.S. Census Population Schedule.
- Emma T Radcliffe , in Ohio, United States. Ohio Marriages, 1800-1958. (FamilySearch).
- ↑ NYC Richmond County Death Certificate No. 272, in NYC Municipal Archives, 10 Mar 1906.
Emma Taber Barr: Cause of Death: Lobar Pneumonia; Place of Death: St. Vincent's Hospital, Staten Island, Interment: Moravian Cemetery, Staten Island, 12 Mar 1906
- ↑ https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/FDG9-G96, in New York Births and Christenings, 1640 - 1962.
Baptism at the Eighth Presbyterian Church
- ↑ https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/FDG9-J5G, in New York Births and Christenings, 1640 - 1962.
Member of the 42nd Street Presbyterian Church
- ↑ Member: Third Reformed Dutch Church