Facts and Events
David Stephenson was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
- David Stephenson compiled his verbal will on 21 February 1814 and it was recorded on 22 August 1814
- (Champaign County Will Book A, Page 38).
- In his will, David mentioned his wife, Martha Stephenson and his children: Arthur, Martha, Anna, David, Charles, John and Jane and also mentioned "money owed to me from the state of Virginia.
- James Dunlap and Thomas Watt were witness to the will.
- ↑ http://www.hillfamilymd.org/Family/ps08/ps08_259.htm