David A. Slattery
d.26 July 1902
Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Private, Company D, and Sergeant, Company F, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 9 August 1862
- Transferred to Company F, 20 September 1862
- Appointed Corporal 19 October 1862
- Appointed Sergeant 1 September 1864
- Mustered out 20 June 1865 at Knoxville, Tennessee
- Application 652074; Certificate 557842
- Widow's Pension: Application 770564, no certificate number listed (an indication that the application was not approved)
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War : Grave Registration.