Facts and Events
||Daniel M. Jones
||Troy, Rensselaer, New York, United States
||31 MAR 1922
||Columbus, Cherokee, Kansas, United States
||Park Cemetery, Columbus, Cherokee, Kansas, United States
There are 154 vital records available on MyHeritage for Daniel M. Jones, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for Daniel M. Jones
Link to photo of Daniel Jones' tombstone on Flickr.
Civil War Service
- Application 437012; Certificate 307306
- Widow's Pension: Application 1719558, no certificate listed (an indication that the application was not approved)
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ Allison, Nathaniel Thompson. History of Cherokee County, Kansas, and representative citizens. (Chicago [Illinois]: Biographical Pub. Co., 1904).
- ↑ Flickr.