- Charles B. Taylor1846 - 1928
Facts and Events
||Charles B. Taylor
||Edgar B. Taylor
||6 FEB 1846
||Ellsworth, Mahoning, Ohio, United States
||22 AUG 1928
||McArthur, Vinton, Ohio, United States
||Elk Cemetery, McArthur, Vinton, Ohio, United States
Civil War Service
- Corporal, Company A, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 20 July 1863
- Appointed corporal 25 August 1863
- Mustered out 25 July 1865
- Also served in Co. G, 86th Ohio Volunteer Infantry and Co. I, 4th West Virginia Infantry S2
- Official Roster lists him as Edgar B. Taylor; Organization Index lists him as Charles B. "alias Edgar B. Taylor"
- Application 883157; Certificate 829727
- Widow's Pension: Application: none listed
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Ohio, United States. Death Certificate. (Ohio, United States), cert. 52617 (1928).
Help fund new features!