Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Private, Company B, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 1 June 1863
- Died 18 January 1865 at Knoxville, Tennessee
- Also in Company C, 22nd Ohio Volunteer Infantry and Company G, 60th Ohio Volunteer Infantry 2
- Father's Pension: Application 210141, no certificate number listed (an indication that the application was not approved)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ United States Department of Veterans Affairs. Nationwide Gravesite Locator.
Help fund new features!