Facts and Events
||Kentucky, United States
||25 MAR 1819
||Clark, Indiana, United Statesto Jacob Dunning Roe
||Clark, Indiana, United StatesWashington Township
||Shelby, Indiana, United StatesHendricks
||Johnson, Indiana, United States2nd Mount Pleasant Baptist Church
||Johnson, Indiana, United States
||Clark, Indiana, United States
||Clark, Johnson, Indiana, United Statesnear New Washington
- ↑ Clarence Lott, 27 July 2008, in Johnson Family emails, Secondary quality.
- ↑ Clark County, Indiana, in United States. 1820 U.S. Census Population Schedule, Primary quality.
1820 US Census, Indiana, Clark County, Washington Township
Jacob D. Roe, 1 m>10 [Charles], 1 m 26-45 [Jacob], 1 f 26-45 [Catherine], 1 person employed in commerce
next line: Benjamin Reas
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 History of Shelby County, Indiana: from the earliest time to the present, with biographical sketches, notes, etc., together with a short history of the Northwest, the Indiana Territory, and the state of Indiana. (Tucson, Arizona: W.C. Cox Co., 1974 (originally published 1887)), p. 660, Secondary quality.
Jacob D. and Catharine (Johnson) Roe, who were natives of New York and Kentucky, . . . . came to Shelby county in 1827, and settled in Hendricks township, where they lived about three years. [They] moved to Fountain county, living there four years, then returning to Hendricks Township, [Shelby County]. [They moved to Clark County, Indiana] about 1845, where they both, within four days of each other in April, 1847, died, near New Washington.
- ↑ Blue River Mt. Pleasant Church Records; LDS #1451839, item 5, in Second Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church (Needham Township, Johnson County, Indiana). Church records, 1835-1930. (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1986), Primary quality.
July 11, 1835, Church Covenant - Founding members: Joseph Reece, John Webb, Nancy Webb, Samuel Tetrich Benjamin Reece, Sarah Reece, Henry Willard, Mary Kellery
Members include Jacob D. Roe, by Experience 13 October 1838, Excluded 14 August 1841; Catherine Roe by Experience 13 October 1838, died
- ↑ Johnson County, Indiana, in United States. 1840 U.S. Census Population Schedule, Primary quality.
Roe, Jacob D., 1 male 5-10 [Joseph], 1 male 20-30 [Charles], 1 male 60-70 [Jacob], 1 female 10-15 [name unknown], 1 female 15-20 [name unknown], 1 female 50-60 [Catherine]
Help fund new features!