Facts and Events
||26 Jan 1893
||Wilmot Twp, Waterloo County, Ontario, Canada
||27 Jan 1915
||Wilmot Twp, Waterloo County, Ontario, Canadato Jacob Sauder
||7 Apr 1974
||Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
||Breslau, Waterloo County, Ontario, CanadaBreslau Mennonite Cemetery
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ontario, Waterloo (South), Wilmot H-5, in Canada. 1901 Census of Canada. (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada: Library and Archives Canada), page 14.
William Habermeld, born 7 Apr 1848 (age 52) in rural O[ntario], farmer
wife: Barbara Habermeld, born 24 Oct 1852 (age 48) in rural O[ntario]
son: Albert Habermeld, born 14 Sept 1874 (age 26) in rural O[ntario]
daughter: Lizzie Habermeld, born 21 Oct 1881 (age 19) in rural O[ntario]
son: Levi Habermeld, born 8 Dec 1885 (age 15) in rural O[ntario]
daughter: Amanda Habermeld, 21 July 1888 (age 12) in rural O[ntario]
daughter: Barbara Habermeld, 3 Aug 1891 (age 9) in rural O[ntario]
daughter: Katie Habermeld, 26 Jan 1892 (age 8) in rural O[ntario]
- ↑ Ontario, Waterloo County, Wilmot Twp, in Canada. 1911 Census of Canada. (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada: Library and Archives Canada).
William Haubermeahl, born April 1848 (age 63) in Germany, immigrated to Canada in 1856, farmer
wife: Barbara Haubermeahl, born Oct 1852 (age 58) in O[ntario]
daughter: Catherine Haubermeahl, born Jan 1893 (age 18) in O[ntario]
- ↑ Waterloo County, Wilmot Twp, 1893, registration #034509, in Ontario, Canada. Ontario Canada Births 1869-1913. (Toronto, Ontario: Archives of Ontario).
born 26 Jan 93
father: William Habermahl (farmer)
mother: Barbara Ringler
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Breslau Mennonite Cemetery, Waterloo County, Ontario, Canada, in Find A Grave.
Catherine Habermehl Sauder
Birth: Jan. 26, 1893
Death: Apr. 7, 1974
Inscription (from photo of gravestone):
'Jacob L. Sauder 1885 - 1962
his beloved wife Catherine Habermehl 1893 - 1974'
Note that Aug 6 1962 was a Monday, but his obituary says he died on a Wednesday.
- ↑ Fred Habermehl, Twigs, Branches Roots (early draft).
'Catherine's last two years of her life she resided at Fairview Mennonite Home in Cambridge until her death April 7, 1974.'
Help fund new features!