- Bryan McDonald1686 - bef 1757
Facts and Events
Bryan McDonald was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
Will of Bryan McDonald
- Page 197.--21st May. 1757. Bryan McDonald's will--To son Bryan McDonald, 1/2 of testator's land where he (Bryan, Jr.) used to live; to son-in-law John Armstrong, other half of plantation above where testator now lives to daughter Prisia, bed she now lieth upon; to wife Catherine; to son Richard, 5 shillings; to sons James, Edward, Joseph and Bryan McDonald, remainder of estate; to daughters Rebecca Bean, Catherine Armstrong, Mary Smith. Executors, wife Catherine and son-in-law John Armstrong. Teste: Joseph McDonald, George Robinson, Edward McDonald. Proved, 18th August, 1757, by Edward and Joseph McDonald. Both executors qualify with Edward McDonald and Joseph McDonald.
- Page 231 --31st October, 1757. Bryan McDanmel. Sr.'s, appraisement, by David Cloyd, Saml. McRoberts, William Snodgrass.
- Page 332.--29th August, 1759. Vendue of Bryan McDonald's estate To Bryan McDonald, Edward McDonald, William Graham (a large sermon book), James Bean (Drilincourt on Death), Geo. Robinson (a large Prayer Book) James Litherdale (a conc shell), Catherine McDonald.
Records in Augusta County, VA
From Chalkley’s Augusta County Records:
- Page 205.-(17th February, 1758. Colonel James Patton's estate; appraised by Thomas Stewart, John Ramsey, Edward Hall. List of bonds, bills, &c., due the estate:) Bryan McDonald, __ ______, 1754. (listed among many others).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Yates Publishing. U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900. (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2004.Original data - This unique collection of records was extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases. Originally, the information was derived from an), Source number: 18448.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number of Pages: 1; Submitter Code: WAY.
Name: Bryan McDonald