Beatrice De Beaumont Avesnes
d.25 Feb 1320
m. ABT 1243
- Beatrice De Beaumont Avesnes
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Beatrice d'Avesnes (died: 1321) was a daughter of Baldwin of Avesnes and his wife Felicitas of Coucy. Baldwin was the son of Bouchard IV of Avesnes.
She married in 1265 Count Henry VI of Luxembourg and was the mother of:
- Henry VII (1274-1313), Count of Luxemburg, King of the Romans in 1308 and in 1312 Emperor
- Walram (d. 1311), Lord of Dourlers, Thirimont en Consorre
- Felicitas (d. 1336), married in 1298 John Tristan (d. 1309), Count of Leuven
- Baldwin (1285-1354), Archbishop of Trier (1307-1354)
- Margaret (d. 1336), a nun in Lille and in Marienthal.
- ↑ Genealogical Department, Medieval Family Histories Unit, (23). (Name: July 1996 (c), data as of 2 January 1996;), AFN=7W1X-17.
- Beatrice d'Avesnes, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. (Online: Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.).