d.AFT 25 FEB 1907
Facts and Events
||AFT 25 FEB 1907
Civil War Service
- Corporal, Company B, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 3 August 1863
- Appointed Corporal 1 March 1865
- Mustered out 25 July 1865
- Also served in Company A, 73rd Ohio Volunteer Infantry S2
- Application 417424; Certificate 866711
- Widow's Pension: Application 923382, Certificate 688138
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ Date of death based upon date of veteran's pension application; date of widow's application not listed.
Help fund new features!