Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Application 819764; Certificate 679458
- Widow's Pension: Application 1046387, Certificate 793589
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Ohio, United States. Death Certificate. (Ohio, United States), cert. 24746 (1915).
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War : Grave Registration.
- ↑ Death certificate states he was buried in Mount Carmel Cemetery. The Sons of Union Veterans database lists it as the Mount Carmel Cemetery in Springfield Township.