b.22 Aug 1846
Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Private, Company I, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 1 June 1863
- Transferred to 48th Co., 2nd Battalion Veteran Reserve Corps, 11 March 1864
- Transferred to Company K, 7th Regiment Veteran Reserve Corps
- Mustered out 24 July 1865 (from 7th Regt. VRC)
- Application 488557; Certificate 391198
- Widow's Pension: Application: none listed
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Baker, Scott. Civil War Veterans Buried at the Ohio Veterans Home, Sandusky, Ohio.
Help fund new features!