Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Private, Company A, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Not listed in Official Roster, but is listed in the Organization Index and on the Civil War Soldiers System as being in Company A, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Application 675864; Certificate 525759
- Widow's Pension: Application: none listed
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ Allen, John C. Roster of soldiers, sailors and marines of the War of 1812, the Mexican War, and the War of the Rebellion..: residing in Nebraska, June 1, 1891. (Lincoln, Nebraska: State Journal, 1892), 288.
- ↑ Civil War Veterans Buried in Minford Community Cemeteries.