||Knott Family email
3 May 2008: with ms Voor Tante . . . (Nov 2005), Jan Pieters Knot and Klaaske Homans and descendants - information based on personal knowledge and original research
13 Dec 1997: information on Grietje (Grace) Knot and Korteling family - Information based on family sources, including diaries, and original research
Moody Bible Institute
June 14, 2010
We could not find any records of either a Henry Knott or a George Knott attending Moody Bible Institute. The Chicago Evangelization was founded in 1886 and was later renamed the Moody Bible Institute.
Nikki Tochalauski, Archives Assistant | Crowell Library, (firstname.lastname@example.org), Moody Bible Institute
Date: 13 January 2005
Antje Meeuw was a daughter of unmarried mother Clara Meeuw. At age 40, CLARA MEEUW wed on 04 Dec 1850 at Kantens, GERARD LAMMERTS KNOT, who was the widower of Janna Gerrits Bolhuis, and a son of LAMMERT HENDRIKS KNOT and Aaltje Willems Ter Maat. His baptism was at Stitswerd on April 15. 1811. Clara Meeuw died at Rottum, Kantens, 12 Jan 1855.
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005
[From a contact in The Netherlands] Clara Meeuw is born in Borkum in Germany.
Date: 16 Sep 2007
. . . . using Genlias
Hendrikje Sijwerts Knol b.~1820 dau. of Sijwert Menkes Knot & Klaaske Garbrants she marrried:
Tjeert Hindriks Woltman b.~1810 son of Hindrik Tjeerts and BOUKE JANS ***KAMPHUIS***
Hindrik and Bouke also had a daughter, Anje Hindriks [who] married 1. Johann Christiaan Kohler; then 2. Pieter Gerritsen.
One more item I noticed, strictly through the Genlias:
the parents of Klaaske Garbrants were Garbrant Meints and Martje Tammes.
various, ca Sept 1999, Transcription of Oral History Tapes (Alvina Knott Berg), Kraatz Family (Karl, Alvina, Bertha; "Cousin Max" [Meyer]; Knott Family (Henry, Imke, George, Jennie)
- source for much of the Kraatz family history seems to have been pimarily Bertha Kratz Knott and Alvina Sears Kraatz Karston, with perhaps some from Max Meyer
- source for much of the Knott family history is personal memory
Jan 5, 2006
- Johannes Gilbert2 Phiefer was born 28 October 1898 in Holland Twp., Kandiyohi County, Minnesota (Source: (1) Social Security Death Index, SSDI., (2) 1900 Federal Census, Minnesota, Kandiyohi County, Holland Twp., E.D. 74, page 7A.)
- Leonard Phiefer born 25 October 1900 in Kandiyohi County, Minnesota (Source: (1) 1910 Federal Census., (2) Social Security Death Index, SSDI.); died November 1974 in Oak Harbor, Island County, Washington (Source: Social Security Death Index, SSDI.). Military service: 12 August 1942, WW II Civil Service registration (Source: Ancestry.com, WW II draft registration.)
- Sarah Phiefer, born 02 September 1903 in South Dakota (Source: (1) 1910 Federal Census., (2) 1920 Federal Census., (3) Social Security Death Index, SSDI.); married John Ensch (Source: Social Security Death Index, SSDI.); born 20 September 1897 (Source: Social Security Death Index, SSDI.);Sarah Phiefer died July 1995 in Clear Lake, Skagit County, Washington (Source: Social Security Death Index, SSDI.)
- Clarence Phiefer born 16 December 1904 . . . (Source: (1) Social Security Death Index, SSDI., (2) 1910 Federal Census., (3) 1920 Federal Census.); died 05 September 1990 in Mt. Vernon, Skagit County, Washington (Source: Social Security Death Index, SSDI.) Died (2): 05 September 1990, Mt. View Rehab Center (Source: Kern Funeral Home Record of Funeral, 290.) Record of Funeral, Kern Funeral Home Record, Copied by Skagit Valley Genealogical Society of Skagit County, Washington, Vol. 25; photocopy from Glen Williams: Clarence Phiefer [deceased], white, resident 2120 E. Division, Mount Vernon, Charge to Jacky Mooney, 1135 Parkside Rd E, Seattle, WA, 98112 (informant), Not a Veteran, Social Security Number 533-05-4252, Employed by a Tire Company, Born 12-16-1904, Age 85 years, 8 months, 19 days, Born Minnesota, Died 9-5-1990, 18:30 hrs, Mt. Vernon Rehab Center, Father John Phiefer, Mother Annie Kingma, Cause of Death: ASHD; Certifiying Physician: Dean Dietrich, 1952 Hospital Drive, Sedro-Woolley, WA 98294
- Wynona Maye Williams - information based on family records and original research
- John1 Phiefer (Source: (1) Kern Funeral Home Record of Funeral, 290., (2) 1900 Federal Census, Holland Twp., Kandiyohi County, Minnesota, E.D, 74, page 7A., (3) Gayel Knott. email@example.com, (4) 1910 Federal Census, Minnesota, Kandiyohi County, Whitefield Twp., E.D. 74, page 7A., (5) 1920 Federal Census, Minnesota, Kandiyohi County, Whitefield Twp., E.D. 80, page 2B., (6) 1930 Federal Census, Wasington, Skagit County, Claer Lake, E.D. 29-67, page 1 or 7A.) was born January 1866 in Holland (Source: 1900 Federal Census, Holland Twp., Kandiyohi County, Minnesota.), and died in Clear Lake, Skagit County, Washington. He married (1) Annie Kingma. . . . He married (2) Bertha Kratz. . . .
- Antje Kingma (Anna), Annie Kingma born 19 March 1868 in Jislum, Friesland, Netherlands (Source:1. Kern Funeral Home Record of Funeral, 290. 2. Gayel Knott. 3. Jack Dykxhoorn. 4.Dutch Civil Register from 1780, www.genlias.nl, Record type; Geboorteakte, Birth record # A74, registration date 21 March 1868.); died 20 February 1906 in Prinsburg, Kandiyohi County, Minnesota. (Source: 7. Minnesota Historical Society, Minnesota Death index for Antji Phiefer, born about 1869, Netherlands. Died Feb. 20, 1906 in Kandiyohi County, MN. Certificate ID # 1906-46-2303. 8.Jack Dykxhoorn). She was the daughter of Johannes Jans Kingma and Saakje Jennes Poortinga. She married (1) John Willem Flym Abt. 1885 in Berrien, Michigan. She married (2) John Phiefer 11 December 1895 (Source: (1) Kern Funeral Home Record of Funeral, 290., (2) Gayel Knott.) 1896.