One way you can help out with the WeRelate Community is to increase public awareness and spread the word. You can:
- Email a link to your WeRelate pages to others.
- Add WeRelate to your email signature.
- Add a WeRelate badge to your blog with the following HTML code: <a href="http://www.werelate.org/wiki/User:your user name"><img src="http://www.werelate.org/w/skins/common/images/badge.png"></a>
- Post information about WeRelate in newsletters, blogs, and mailing lists.
- Add WeRelate links to Person pages to other websites, such as Find A Grave, Billion Graves, Rootsweb, etc.
- Reference and provide a link to WeRelate person pages when doing research or answering queries on other websites.
- Suggest WeRelate as a platform for shared projects by genealogy societies, libraries, family groups, etc.
- Offer to help someone upload their research to WeRelate.
- Teach a class at your local library or genealogy society. Contact Solveig If you need slides or handouts.