80. Joseph Cabell BRECKINRIDGE (John3, Letitia2Preston, John1) was born on July 24, 1788 in "The Glebe", Albemarle Co., VA. He married Mary Clay Smith on May 11, 1811. He died on September 1, 1823 in Frankfort, KY, at age 35.
Mary Clay SMITH; daughter of Rev. Samuel Stanhope and Anne (Witherspoon) Smith was born on August 31, 1787 in Princeton, NJ. She died on October 9, 1864 in Baltimore, MD, at age 77.
Children of Joseph Cabell Breckinridge and Mary Clay Smith were as follows:
313. i. Frances Ann BRECKINRIDGE, born February 27, 1812 in "Cabell's Dale", Fayette Co., KY; married Rev. John Clarke Young.
314. ii. Caroline Laurens BRECKINRIDGE, born October 12, 1813 in "Cabell's Dale", Fayette Co., KY; married Rev. Joseph James Bullock.
315. iii. Mary Cabell BRECKINRIDGE, born January 7, 1815 in Lexington, KY; married Dr. Thomas Palmer Satterwhite.
+ 316. iv. Gen. John Cabell BRECKINRIDGE, born January 16, 1821 in Lexington, KY; married Mary Cyrene Burch.
317. v. Letitia Porter BRECKINRIDGE was born on October 26, 1822 in Frankfort, KY. She married Charles Copeland Parkhill on September 6, 1847 in Frankfort, KY. She died in May, 1853 in "Walnut Hills", Fayette Co., KY, at age 30.
318. vi. Mary Ann Cabell BRECKINRIDGE was born on February 15, 1824 in Frankfort, KY. She died on July 25, 1826 in Fayette Co., KY, at age 2.