Place:Hardingstone Rural, Northamptonshire, England

Watchers
NameHardingstone Rural
TypeRural district
Located inNorthamptonshire, England     (1894 - 1935)
See alsoNorthampton Rural, Northamptonshire, Englandrural district in which it was located 1932-1974

Hardingstone Rural District was situated in Northamptonshire, England from 1894 to 1935. It was formed from the Hardingstone Rural Sanitary District under the Local Government Act 1894.

It was abolished under a County Review Order in 1932 and with its area going to Northampton Rural District.

Parishes

ParishDescriptionDurationNotes
Brafield on the Green parish (ancient), civil parish 1894 - 1935 to Northampton Rural District
Castle Ashby parish (ancient), civil parish 1894 - 1935 to Northampton Rural District
Cogenhoe parish (ancient), civil parish 1894 - 1935 to Northampton Rural District
Collingtree parish (ancient), civil parish 1894 - 1935 to Northampton Rural District
Courteenhall parish (ancient), civil parish 1894 - 1935 to Northampton Rural District
Denton chancelry, civil parish 1894 - 1935 to Northampton Rural District
Great Houghton parish (ancient), civil parish 1894 - 1935 to Northampton Rural District
Hackleton hamlet, civil parish 1894 - 1935 to Northampton Rural District
Hardingstone parish (ancient), civil parish 1894 - 1932 to Northampton Rural District
Horton parish (ancient), civil parish - 1935 absorbed into Hackleton parish in 1935
Little Houghton parish (ancient), civil parish 1894 - 1935 to Northampton Rural District
Milton Malsor parish (ancient), civil parish 1894 - 1932 to Northampton Rural District
Piddington chancelry, civil parish - 1935 absorbed into Hackleton parish in 1935
Preston Deanery parish (ancient), civil parish - 1935 absorbed into Hackleton parish in 1935
Quinton parish (ancient), civil parish 1894 - 1935 to Northampton Rural District
Roade parish (ancient), civil parish 1894 - 1932 to Northampton Rural District
Rothersthorpe parish (ancient), civil parish 1894 - 1935 to Northampton Rural District
Whiston parish (ancient), civil parish - 1935 absorbed into Cogenhoe parish in 1935
Wootton parish (ancient), civil parish 1894 - 1935 to Northampton Rural District
Yardley Hastings parish (ancient), civil parish 1894 - 1935 to Northampton Rural District