I am writing mini-biographies about Rev. Robert W. Hager of Boone County, West Virginia (1810-1876) and related people such as his sons Alfred Allen Hager and Montgomery Hager.
Original Genealogical Research
I am actively researching these lines, and would be interested in hearing from any descendants.
- James T. Dill of Burlington, New Jersey (1824-1888) and wife Martha Wright
- Jacob Willman of Berks County, Pennsylvania (1798-1879) and wife Susanna Ebling
- James Price of Lawrence County, Kentucky (1805-1857) and wife Katherine Stewart (dau. of Ralph Stewart Jr. or Charles Stewart?)
- Frank Smith of Lawrence County, Kentucky (1823-1857) and wife Elizabeth Price (parents of John Smith who moved to Lincoln County, West Virginia).
More dead ends I need to research:
- Robert T. Powell of Brooklyn Heights (1811-1861) and wife:
- Weltha Vining (1813-1883) from Connecticut
- (George?) John Dry of Berks County, Pa. (ca 1802 - ?)
- Lewis D. Gressett of King and Queen County, Virginia (ca 1810 - 1841)
Interesting Family Lines
These are lines I'm interested in, but only researching on the side.
- My direct line: Griffin Gale of Westchester County, New York (ca 1734-1807)
- Abel Gale of Jamaica, Long Island (connection to Griffin?) (ca 1640 - ca 1721)
- Thomas Batson Crandall (1806-1890)
- Leonhardt and Christian Plants (1747-1823)
- Abraham Van Deursen (1667-1746)
- Moses Van Campen
- Frederick Deveaux (1645-1743)
Categories: New York, United States | Connecticut, United States | (West) Virginia, United States | Burlington, New Jersey, United States | Berks, Pennsylvania, United States | Lawrence, Kentucky, United States | Lincoln, West Virginia, United States | West Virginia, United States