Court records Sarah P. Tisdale v Emmett Lewis March 29, 1880 filed in Oswego, NY. Oswego Daily Times, Monday Evening, March 29, 1880
Legal Notes. County Court.
Sarah P. Tisdale ag't Emmett Lewis. Complaint filed.
- Bledsoe County
- deed index from 1797
- tax books from 1888
- Deed Index -- 1797-1942 (#32, 1 reel)
- Cumberland County
- And This is Grassy Cove (Stratton, 1938)
- Hamby Mill Case of Cumberland County, Tennessee (Cantrell, 1999)
- deed index from 1854
- Deed Index -- 1854-1939 (#45, 1 reel)
- Knox County
- Rhea County
- Index to Rhea County Loose Court Papers (Broyles, 1992)
Available records of interest
- MI 1827,30,34,45,50,54,64,70,74,80,84,94
- NY 1815,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55,60,65,70,75,80,92,1905,1915,1925
- Index & Service Records of Naval Personnel
- Library of Congress Land Ownership Maps
- Passenger Lists and Passport Applications: Detroit (Jennie Hanson)
- Ohio Local Records
- Catharine Schmidt
- Ann Arbor, Washtenaw County marriage records 1849 (Philander and Huldah (Clark) Otis)
- County Atlas of Muskegon Co. (1877 - Lewis, Christian and Mary Hanson)
- Naturalization Records 1859-1890 - Christian and Mary Hanson, Alfred Hanson)
- Genealogical Records of Fruitland Township - ?
- Family Maps of Muskegon Co. (Lewis, Hanson, Riley)
- Inventory of the County Archives - Muskegon - Lewis, Hanson, Riley
- Index to Naturalization Papers 1893-1906 (Hanson)
- Log Marks - Lewis?
- Family Maps - Clark, Moore, Saddler, Glover
- Eunice Raner b. 1826 Allegany Co, NY, m. 1842 Cayuga Co., NY, d. 1908, Rhea Co., TN.
New York 1830
Allegany Co: Joshua Raner would have had at least 1 - 3 females under the age of 5, and a wife ~age 30.
New York 1835
New York 1840
New York 1845
Cayuga, Allegany, or Steuben Cos: Joshua Raner would have had at least 3 or 4 females (15, 14, 1 and 0 years of age) and 1 male (~10) + wife (~45).
New York 1855
Column list 1-39 link
- Greenwood, Steuben p.6 Winne family: owner of land. Didn't obtain the ag census info 1st time; go back and do that. Also look at the death schedules, because baby Winne born 4 Jul 1854 was not listed as a household member and may be on the schedule.
New York 1865
Ohio Local Records
New Bedford MA Public Library
- Randall Papers (John Mosher - Rebecca Chase)
Help fund new features!