||Records of the Colony of New Plymouth, in New England
||Pulsifer, David (editor)
Shurtleff, Nathaniel B. (editor)
||Government / Church records
|Pulsifer, David (editor), and Nathaniel B. (editor) Shurtleff. Records of the Colony of New Plymouth, in New England. (Boston, MA: William White, 1855-1861).|
- Source:Shurtleff, 1855
Printed by order of the legislature of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Includes index.
- Vols. 1-6. Court orders [being the proceedings of the General Court and the Court Assistants] 1633-1691
- Vol. 1: Court Orders 1633-1640 archive.org
- Vol. 2: Court Orders 1641-1651 (see link for Volume 1)
- Vol. 3: Court Orders 1651-1661 archive.org
- Vol. 4: Court Orders 1661-1668 (see link for Volume 3)
- Vol. 5: Court Orders 1668-1678 archive.org
- Vol. 6: Court Orders 1678-1691 (see link for Volume 5)
- Vol. 7. Judicial acts [of the General Court and Court of Assistants] 1636-1692 archive.org
- Vol. 8. Miscellaneous records [including births, marriages, deaths and burials; treasury accounts, and lists of freemen and others] 1633-1689 (see link for Volume 7)
- Vol. 9-10. Acts of the Commissioners of the United Colonies of New England, 1643-1679
- Vol. 9: Acts 1643-1651 archive.org
- Vol. 10: Acts 1653-1679 (see link for Volume 9)
- Vol. 11. Laws, 1623-1682 archive.org
- Vol. 12. Deeds, etc., 1620-1651. Book of Indian records for their lands. (see link for Volume 11)
- Volumes 3-4, and 10 are photoreproductions.
- Volumes 1-8, edited by N. B. Shurtleff;
- Volumes 9-12, by David Pulsifer.
The volume of vital records (vol. 8) is transcribed here:
FHL film numbers
- 579482 Item 2
- 599232 Item 2
- 896856 Item 1
Help fund new features!