Ancestor tables, family lists, surname index and sources for a large number of surnames. A family tree website, but with pages that include source information.
Resources available at this site include
- A portion of the Vital Records of Scituate, MA, to 1850 transcribed for the web. There
- The 1790 Census for Scituate, MA
- John Smalley of Eastham, MA, and some of his descendants, a chapter excerpted from Lora Altine Woodbury Underhill's book Descendants of Edward Small of New England
- a genealogy of the towns of Connecticut
- a map of Blue Point and Dunstan, Scarborough, Maine
- Beer's Atlas of Saratoga County, New York, 1866. town maps including landowners' homes.
- Some maps drawn by L. Vernon Briggs for his 1889 History of Shipbuilding on North River are here on line.
- Records of the Reformed Dutch Church of Albany, New York, marriage and baptismal records 1683-1809.
- Biography of Rev. Grindal Rawson (1659-1715), second minister of the Church of Christ in Mendon, MA, by Sarah L. Staples.