||A Descriptive Catalogue of the Penrice and Margam Abbey Manuscripts
||de Gray Birch, Walter
|Periodical / Series name
|de Gray Birch, Walter. A Descriptive Catalogue of the Penrice and Margam Abbey Manuscripts. (London, England: n.p., 1894).|
This document contains the 2nd volume (of six total) that are a Catalogue (abstracts) of documents that can be found in Wales relating to Margam Abbey and Penrice Castle.
- Charters relating to the County of Glamorgan
- Margam Abbey: Charters
- Margam Abbey: Rolls
- Pedigrees of the Family of Mansell
- Deeds relating to the Mansell Family
- Miscellaneous Deeds
- Charter relating to the Counties of Carmarthen, Pembroke, and Cardigan
- Charter relating to the County of Hereford
- Charter relating to the County of Dorset
- Charters relating to the County of Lincoln
- Appendix of Pedigrees, etc.
- Table shewing references to Mr. Clark's Cartae de Glamorgan, where the full texts of the more important Charters of Penrice and Margam are printed
Ancestry.com. Penrice Castle and Margam Abbey, Wales and England Manuscripts [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2004. Original data: A Descriptive Catalogue of the Penrice and Margam Abbey Manuscripts in the Possession of Miss Talbot of Margam. London, England: n.p., 1894.
Ancestry's images are of the 2nd catalog of these documents in a series of six volumes, published from 1893-1905.