This repository entry indicates the resources that I have input as Sources which I have access to personally. If you wish to have me search within these resources on your behalf, please contact me via User talk:Ceyockey or via the 'email this user' functionality under the 'More' dropdown on User:Ceyockey. --ceyockey 10:25, 14 December 2008 (EST)
Online sources not immediately useful
- The Ottawa Free Trader newspaper, 12 Apr 1890, pg. 3; short blurb about Dollie Yockey, 18 month old daughter of Deputy Sheriff Yockey.
- Source:Daily Cairo Bulletin (Cairo, Illinois) newspaper, 10 Feb 1884, pg. 1; "The Yockey Mystery", about Eileen E. Yockey, daughter of John J. Yockey.
- The Ottawa Free Trader newspaper, 5 Jul 1890, pg. 5; indicates that Deputy Sheriff Yockey is "Charles Yockey"; also referred to as "Charlie" on http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn84038582/1888-09-01/ed-1/seq-1/
- The Ottawa Free Trader newspaper, 28 Jan 1888, pg. 1; indicates that Deputy Sherrif Yockey's brother-in-law died of pneumonia.
- The Ottawa Free Trader newspaper, 20 Nov 1886, pg. 1; appointment of Charles Yockey of Mendota to deputy sherrif.
- The Ottawa Free Trader newspaper, 26 Apr 1890, pg. 3; note about 18 month-old daughter, Lottie Yockey, of Deputy Sheriff Charles Yockey.
- Free Trader.. newspaper, 9 Aug 1920, pg. 2, In Society; information about the family of Raymond Archibald Yockey.
- There are quite a few mentions of "E. V. Yockey" as a political figure in Illinois, including this one where he makes the sub-title of a piece "Republicans Name Full town Ticket for Coming Race" from Free Trader-Journal, 12 Mar 1918, pg. 1, col 3.
- Argus, 25 Jul 1918, pg. 1, "Marines' List has 68 Names; 188 on Army's: Wounded in Action, Severely" -> Floyd L. Yockey.
Help fund new features!