Thornbury is a small village and civil parish in the local government district of Torridge, Devon, England. The parish, which lies about five miles north-east of the town of Holsworthy, is surrounded clockwise from the north by the parishes of Milton Damerel, Bradford, Cookbury and Holsworthy Hamlets. In 2001 its population was 277, little changed from the 291 residents it had in 1901.
The parish church, dedicated to St Peter, is in the village and has a fine Norman south doorway dated to around 1150. Although most of the rest of the fabric dates to the early 14th century, it was partly hidden by a heavy restoration in 1876 during which the tower was also increased in height by five feet. In the churchyard there is an arch which used to lead to the village pound where stray animals were kept.
The village has no other facilities, but a trout farm is located within the parish. The nearest primary school is in Bradford.