Sycamore is an unincorporated community in eastern Ozark County in the Ozarks of southern Missouri. It is located on Route 181 about fourteen miles northeast of Gainesville. The old townsite is located on a ridge on the west side of Bryant Creek, a major tributary of the North Fork River. The old Hodgson Mill and spring lie on Bryant Creek a little less than a mile to the northeast.
The community was founded in 1891 and is named after the American sycamore tree. The community had a post office from 1891-1973.