- source: Family History Library Catalog
A Vision of Britain through Time provides the following description of Stuchbury from John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales of 1870-72:
- "STUTCHBURY, or Stotsbury, a parish in Brackley [registration] district, Northampton; 5 miles N by W of Brackley [railway] station. Post town: Brackley. Acres: 1,007. Real property: £1,736. Population: 23. Houses: 4. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Peterborough. Value: £23. Patron: the University of Oxford. There is no church."
In 1935 the civil parish of Stuchbury was abolished and the area absorbed by the parish of Greatworth. The area is now part of South Northamptonshire District in Northamptonshire, England.
Stuchbury is considered to be a "deserted medieval village" in Wikipedia which lists 100 villages of this type in Northamptonshire. (See List of lost settlements in Northamptonshire.)