NOTE: St. Just in Roseland should not be confused with St. Just-in-Penwith which is further west.
St. Just-in-Roseland (Cornish: Lannsiek) is a village in Cornwall, England. The village is situated six miles (10 km) south of Truro and two miles (3 km) north of St. Mawes. As a civil parish it includes St. Mawes.
St. Just-in-Roseland is famous for its 13th-century church set in riverside gardens luxuriantly planted with semitropical shrubs and trees, many of which are species rare in England. The church perches on the edge of a tidal creek beside the Carrick Roads on the Fal Estuary just outside the main village. The path from the road to the church is lined with granite blocks carved with quotations and verses taken from the Bible. There is also a Methodist church which is Grade II listed: it dates from the first half of the 19th century.
One of the many maps available on A Vision of Britain through Time is one from the Ordnance Survey Series of 1900 illustrating the parish boundaries of Cornwall at the turn of the 20th century. This map blows up to show all the parishes and many of the small villages and hamlets.
The following websites have pages explaining their provisions in WeRelate's Repository Section. Some provide free online databases.