St. Clether is a civil parish and village in Cornwall, England. The village is situated on the east flank of Bodmin Moor approximately eight miles (13 km) west of Launceston in the valley of the River Inny.
The original Norman church of St Clederus was, apart from the tower, rebuilt in 1865. The tower is built of granite and is of late medieval date; the font is Norman and very plain.
St. Clether was part of the Camelford Rural District from 1894 until 1974.
One of the many maps available on A Vision of Britain through Time is one from the Ordnance Survey Series of 1900 illustrating the parish boundaries of Cornwall at the turn of the 20th century. This map blows up to show all the parishes and many of the small villages and hamlets.
The following websites have pages explaining their provisions in WeRelate's Repository Section. Some provide free online databases.