The civil parish was abolished 1 April 1907 to become a part of the parish of Lincoln.
Originally a Saxon building, by replaced by the Normans with a stone building.
English Jurisdictions 1851, a website produced by FamilySearch, provides a map of the various civil and ecclesiastical parishes of Lincoln. Simply enter "Lincoln" in the search box on the entry page and expand the area covered by the map by clicking "-" in the bottom right hand corner of the map. Choose "Civil Registration District" or "Hundred" to get a broad picture of the city of Lincoln.