Chilson is a hamlet and civil parish in the Evenlode Valley in the district of West Oxfordshire District of Oxfordshire, England. It is located about 4 1⁄2 miles (7 km) south of Chipping Norton. The civil parish also includes the hamlet of Shorthampton, about 2⁄5 mile (1 km) northeast of Chilson. The 2011 Census recorded the parish's population as 141.
A Vision of Britain through Time provides the following description of Chilson from John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales of 1870-72: