Located northeast of Clarksville, near the intersection of County Road 3202 & FM 1159, in the unincorporated Shiloh community. A number of early Red River settlers are buried here, including Robert S. Hamilton, the first county judge and a delegate to the Constitutional Convention of the Republic of Texas. The oldest burial is that of Mary S. Bagby (daughter of George H. Bagby & Margaret Latimer) who died 25 Apr 1836. The cemetery was closed in 1901 with a total of about seventy burials. It is now looked after unofficially (and intemittantly) by members of the local community.
NOTE: This cemetery has often been confused by researchers (because of confusion in newspaper obituaries) with Madras Cemetery, which is located in Madras next to Shiloh Presbyterian Church (which used to be located in close proximity to Old Shiloh Cemetery . . .).