Schuyler Falls is a town in Clinton County, New York, United States. The population was 5,181 at the 2010 census. The town was named after Peter Schuyler, who bought the mill on the Salmon River from Zephaniah Platt.
Schuyler Falls is in the south-central part of the county and is southwest of Plattsburgh.
The area was first settled around 1794 by Ezra Turner, who settled near the Salmon River, and built the first sawmill in 1801.
The town was formed from the town of Plattsburgh in 1848.