Sancreed civil parish encompasses the settlements of Bejouans, Bosvennen, Botreah, Drift, Sancreed, Trenuggo, and Tregonnebris. It is bounded by St. Just-in-Penwith parish to the west, Madron parish to the northeast, and St. Buryan and Paul parishes to the south. The parish comprises 4,608 acres (18.65 km2) of land.
Sancreed was part of the West Penwith Rural District from 1894 until 1974.
For more information, see the EN Wikipedia article Sancreed.
One of the many maps available on A Vision of Britain through Time is one from the Ordnance Survey Series of 1900 illustrating the parish boundaries of Cornwall at the turn of the 20th century. This map blows up to show all the parishes and many of the small villages and hamlets.
The following websites have pages explaining their provisions in WeRelate's Repository Section. Some provide free online databases.