- Saint-Joseph-de-Beauce was a parish and a village in the historical county of Beauce.
- The parish of Saint-Joseph-de-Beauce was established on 1 Jul 1855
- The village of Saint-Joseph was established on 3 Oct 1899
- On 27 Jan 1999, these two entities merged to become the city of Saint-Joseph-de-Beauce, which is currently located in the Regional County Municipality of Robert-Cliche, Chaudière-Appalaches, Québec, Canada.
- "ST. JOSEPH DE BEAUCE, an incorporated village in Beauce co., Que., on the Chaudière River and on the Quebec Central Ry., 38 miles south of Quebec. It contains 1 Roman Catholic church, 10 stores, 4 hotels and 4 saw, 1 carding and 4 grist mills. Pop. 1035; of parish 2128."
- source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- ↑ Source:Canada, Quebec. Code Géographique Du Québec
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Source:Magnan, Hormisdas. Dictionnaire historique et géographique des paroisses, missions et municipalities de la province de Québec, pg. 497
- ↑ Source:Canada, Quebec. Répertoire Des Municipalités Du Québec
- ↑ Source:Bibliothèque nationale du Québec (BNQ), Digital Collections: Postcards
Help fund new features!