- source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- source: Family History Library Catalog
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Rocquencourt is a commune in the Yvelines department in the Île-de-France in north-central France.
It is mostly known for:
- hosting a research unit of INRIA (in the Domaine de Voluceau, formerly Camp Voluceau, used by SHAPE);
- having a freeway exchange known as the Rocquencourt Triangle (triangle de Rocquencourt), often heard about in traffic news.