Palatine Bridge is a village in Montgomery County, New York, United States. The population was 737 at the 2010 census. The basis of the name is the community's location in a region settled by Palatinate Germans.
Palatine Bridge was settled in 1723.
A bridge across the Mohawk River here built in 1798 gave the community its name.
The village was incorporated in 1867.