|Alt names||Cle||source: Oxford: English Place Names (1960) p 110|
|Clee||source: Oxford: English Place Names (1960) p 110|
|Cleia||source: Domesday Book (1985) p 169|
|Cleie||source: Oxford: English Place Names (1960) p 110|
|Located in||Lincolnshire, England|
|Also located in||Grimsby, Lincolnshire, England (1889 - )|
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Old Clee is located in the Clee Road (A46) and Carr Lane area of eastern Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, England and adjoins the neighbouring town of Cleethorpes, with which it has historic links. Previously a separate village, its parish church of Holy Trinity and Saint Mary, claimed to be the oldest building in Grimsby, has a Saxon tower dating from 1050 AD. Located in the area are the Old Clee infants/junior schools (Colin Avenue) and the Havelock Special School (Holyoake Road). Nearby is the King George V Stadium.