Milton Malsor is a village and civil parish in the South Northamptonshire District of Northamptonshire, England. It is 4 miles (6.4 km) south of Northampton town centre, 45 miles (72 km) south-east of Birmingham, and 66 miles (106 km) north of central London. The area of the Milton Malsor civil parish is about 1,650 acres (670 ha) and the UK Census 2011 showed the population to be 761.
The name of the parish was changed to Milton in 1960.
For more information, see the EN Wikipedia article Milton Malsor.
These two maps show the boundaries of the individual civil parishes in the county in 1900 and in 1944. Comparing the two on a local level allows one to understand the alterations (should there be any) which occurred during the interim period which are noted in the text above.