The Milton Center Historic District is a historic district in the town of Litchfield, Connecticut, that was listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) in 1986. It includes 20 buildings deemed contributing to the historic character of the district, one additional contributing structure, and one contributing site.
Notable buildings in the district include the David Welch House and the Trinity Church, which are both separately NRHP-listed. The district includes the Milton Academy and a Milton District School. It includes the Milton Congregational Church, built in 1791. The district includes a common, the Blue Swamp Burial Ground (a Revolutionary War era cemetery), and two bridges over the East branch of the Shepaug River. The district is embedded in a larger district which is locally designated and encompasses 150 buildings.