Lund is a village and civil parish in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is situated approximately 7 miles (11 km) north-west of Beverley and 7 miles (11 km) south-west of Driffield and east of the B1248 road.
According to the censuses of 2001 and 2011 Lund has a population of about 300.
Lund was part of the Beverley Registration District (1837-1930) and the Beverley Rural District Council from 1894 until its abolition in 1974. It was an ecclesiastical parish in the Harthill Wapentake.
In 1974 most of what had been the East Riding of Yorkshire was joined with the northern part of Lincolnshire to became a new English county named Humberside. The urban and rural districts of the former counties were abolished and Humberside was divided into non-metropolitan districts. The new organization did not meet with the pleasure of the local citizenry and Humberside was wound up in 1996. The area north of the River Humber was separated into two "unitary authorities"—Kingston-upon-Hull covering the former City of Hull and its closest environs, and the less urban section which, once again, named itself the East Riding of Yorkshire.